- Timely and accurate processing of Foreign Exchange (FX) and Money Market (MM) transactions
- Ensure confirmations are matched in system and payments are triggered prior to the cut off time
- Handle rate fixing, reconciliation and settlement
- Assist in investigation and resolute trade discrepancies
- Preparation of regulatory reports and conduct completeness checks at the end of the day
- Other ad hoc duties assigned
- Degree / Diploma holder with 1 year of Banking Operations experience in Banks / Financial Institutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Meticulous and keen learner
- Willing to work on Singapore Public Holiday (when required)
- Willing to work on staggered working hours (rotational basis): 8am – 5pm / 9am - 6pm / 10am – 7pm / 11am – 8pm
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 14559
To find out more about the role , please contact Yvonne Tan (R1442507) at the following firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Yvonne Tan | Registration No: R1442507
Contact Person: Tan, Yvonne - Reg No:R1442507 (email@example.com)