- Debug RF circuits of existing or in development modules for specifications compliances. File for reports on non-compliances for production modules.
- Design verification testing for module and system prototypes
- Assist in drafting test and assembly instructions for new modules and systems
- Work closely with System Engineer, Mechanical Engineer and Manufacturing Engineer to develop a solid and reliable product that can be manufactured in volume
- Assist transfer of products from Engineering to Manufacturing
- Diploma or Degree holder, with 3 years relevant working experience as Assistant Test Engineer / Test Engineer
- Hands on experience of microwave test equipment such as but not limited to spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, microwave signal source, power meter, noise meter… etc
- Understanding of statistical analysis and common manufacturing practices are advantageous.
- Good understand of manufacturing documentations (Test instructions, Assembly instructions, Bill of Materials, PCB layout… etc)
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14667
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (firstname.lastname@example.org)