- One of Top Three Power Plant in Singapore
- Work Location: North
- Responsible for preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance, fault investigation, isolation and rectification of Electrical equipment in the plant area as designated by the Asset Lead.
- Oversee all maintenance activities of Principal/Senior Technical Officers, Technical Officers, Technicians.
- Obtain Permit-To-Work and ensure proper & safe equipment isolation for maintenance work.
- Co-ordination with other maintenance sections in maintenance and project works.
- Procurement of spare parts, equipment and establish service contracts with external firms to meet maintenance requirements.
- Study and review existing Electrical systems and upgrade equipment/systems where possible to improve reliability and efficiency of the plants.
- Review, check and evaluate specifications, engineering drawing and design concept of new plant and equipment. Ensure proper installation of systems in accordance with contract specifications
- Assisting his asset lead in carrying out switching and isolation of low voltage equipment.
- Monitoring and control of contract works to ensure compliance with technical specifications, code of practice, scope of work and to enforce safety regulations.
- Inspection and acceptance of purchased materials and contract spares.
- Updating of maintenance records.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering recognized by the Professional Engineer Board of Singapore (PEB)
- Preferably with at least 3 years of engineering experience in similar role and responsibilities.
- Broad background of generation, transmission, distribution and power systems
- Good knowledge of combined cycle power plant maintenance, strategies and procedures
- Independent, self-motivated, results-driven and a good sense of teamworking skills .
- Due to limitation of manpower quota, Singapore based and experienced candidates can be considered.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)