- Deliver projects using the Group IT agile/Devops project management methodology
- Gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
- Participate in Coding and Code Review.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
- Prepare user manual and operations manual, and plan & facilitate training of users and operators.
- Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
- Possess a Degree in Information Technology or related fields. Possessing 2-4 years of relevant IT experiences and in IT business analysis techniques
- C# .NET, VB.Net, Java Development experience
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Devops framework
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Able to travel as required
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14749
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (email@example.com)