- Provide technical support to internal and external customer.
- Work directly with HW and SW Engineering to get customer problems resolved.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to field service engineers.
- Propose changes and improvements to increase efficiency of products and systems.
- Give support in evaluating/testing new components/suppliers.
- Degree in Engineering or Information Technology, possessing 3 years of relevant experiences in Software / Technical Department
- SQL language and Database technologies (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, etc…)
- Experience in object-oriented SW development (C# preferred)
- Experience in automation (advantageous)
- Experience in product development from initial investigation to manufacturing introduction. (advantageous)
- Have thorough understanding of the Software release cycles
- Able to isolate root cause for product defects and reproduce customer issues
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills across multiple levels of management and stakeholders
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Provide support (including. Weekend/holiday) in local hospital pharmacies as needed
- Ability to travel internationally up to 75%
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14759
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (firstname.lastname@example.org)