► MNC, Logistic Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Tampines
- Provide technical support to internal and external customer.
- Give support in evaluating/testing new components/suppliers
- Provide coaching and mentoring to field service engineers.
- Work directly with hardware and software Engineering to get customer problems resolved.
- Propose changes and improvements to increase efficiency of products and systems.
- Degree in Engineering or Information Technology with 3 years in Software / Technical Department
- Able to isolate root cause for product defects and reproduce customer issues
- Able to conduct multi-vendor troubleshooting
- Experience in automation
- Experience in product development from initial investigation to manufacturing introduction
- Have thorough understanding of the Software release cycles
- SQL language and Database technologies (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, etc…)
- Experience in object-oriented SW development (C# preferred)
- Provide support (including. Weekend/holiday) in local hospital pharmacies as needed
- Ability to travel internationally up to 75%
- Good communication skills across multiple levels of management and stakeholders
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14762
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
Contact Person: Thung, Summer - Reg.No:R1871138 (firstname.lastname@example.org)