► Office Hour
► Working Location: Changi
► 1 year contract
- Build customized forms, workflows and applications using Atlassian Jira and its Plugins, including the use of programmatic scripting where necessary.
- Design and Develop Restful API / Web-services.
- Write automated unit, feature and regression test suites
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on business/technical needs.
- Develop User Interface and workflows using Business Process Management Tools
- Create and maintain software documentation, including detailed technical design, low level design and test scripts.
- Follow Agile Software methodologies for development.
- Integrate Microservices between web application systems.
- Degree in Information Technology or related fields with 3 years of web-based software development experience
- At least 3 years of development experience in Business Process Management Tools. Rich experience in Jira and its plugins will be a plus.
- Experience working with relational Databases (eg, Oracle or MySQL)
- Hands on experience creating Restful API’s and webservices.
- Has experience in Extreme programming practices such as Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development.
- End to End integration experience of Microservices / web-services with front end systems (websites, mobile etc).
- Experience in working with small to medium development teams experience.
- Experience with Object oriented design and system architecture for web applications.
- Experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as XML, JSON, Java, and API's.
- Has experience in automated testing using Junit, Selenium, Cucumber tool suite.
- Development experience using tools such as Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins and Code Quality Dashboard such as SonarQube.
- Certification in Professional Scrum Developer or Certified Scrum Developer or Oracle Certified Java Programmer
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14764
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
Contact Person: Thung, Summer - Reg.No:R1871138 (email@example.com)