Python Developer (3 months contract/Financial Trading MNC/CBD Area)
- US MNC Financial Trading with 500 employees worldwide
- Work location: Central Business District (CBD) area
- 3 months contract
- The individual in this role will be a part of a dynamic working environment, developing and maintaining Automation scripts within a Trading Team.
- This role would focus on Python and Perl functionality, working alongside our Quant/Traders.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining scalable, Automation tools.
- The successful candidate will be able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Masters’ degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field
- Strong Computer programming skills using Python and / or Perl in a Linux environment
- Strong understanding of computer systems e.g. operating systems, networks, performance optimization, etc
- Experience in Object-Oriented design and Multithreaded programming a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ideally some experience in developing similar Automation scripts in multiple languages like Shell or Bash
- As this role on short term contract, only Singaporean or Permanent Resident candidates can be considered.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (email@example.com)