- To develop and maintain customised software solutions using .Net C#, VB, Java, R programming, Python, and associated technologies centred around Analytical and Web platform.
- Gather user and technical requirements with proper documentation.
- Resolve program issues and continuously enhance existing software and generic applications.
- Support Retail Business Application including new software and hardware initiatives.
- Be involved in day to day service stations troubleshooting and liaise with 3rd party support vendors.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Computer Studies or related studies.
- Experience in designing and implementing web based development projects, administration of SharePoint Portal and Web Parts, and/or Internet Information Services (IIS) Management and Deployment.
- Experience in Retail Business (Service Stations and Head Office) Application.
- Experience with analytical development work will be beneficial.
- Certified in Microsoft development will be an added advantage.
- Technical knowledge in basic network infrastructure.
- Independent self-starter who work well in a team and possess strong analytical and good troubleshooting skills.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14800
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (email@example.com)