- Renowned Consumer Oil & Gas Brand
- Work location: Central Business District (CBD) area
- The role is 70-80% coding and 20-30% support (on site and standby support)
- To develop and maintain customised software solutions using .Net C#, VB, Java, R programming, Python, and associated technologies centered around Analytical and Web platform.
- Gather user and technical requirements with proper documentation.
- Resolve program issues and continuously enhance existing software and generic applications.
- Support Retail Business Application including new software and hardware initiatives.
- Be involved in day to day service stations troubleshooting and liaise with 3 rd party support vendors.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Computer Studies or related studies.
- Experience with analytical development work will be beneficial.
- Certified in Microsoft development will be an added advantage.
- Experience in designing and implementing web based development projects, administration of SharePoint Portal and Web Parts, and/or Internet Information Services (IIS) Management and Deployment.
- Experience in Retail Business (Service Stations and Head Office) Application.
- Technical knowledge in basic network infrastructure.
- Independent self-starter who work well in a team and possess strong analytical and good troubleshooting skills.
- Due to labour quota constraints, only Singaporean or Permanent Resident candidates can be considered.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (email@example.com)