- UK MNC Global Leader in aboveground storage tank for Oil & Gas industry
- Work Location: West
- Ensure that jobs are being executed in an efficient manner and that the Field Crew has all the resources needed to achieve the goal of completing the job on time and on/under budget.
- Responsible for communicating to the Project Managers any problems with field work and with assisting in resolving those problems.
- Communicate with the Project Manager with regard to job schedules and performance issues that may arise.
- Ensure that all site-specific safety policies and procedures are being followed.
- Responsible for assisting with the maintenance of Company owned equipment as needed. Communicate with the department head regarding equipment problems.
- Assist the Project Manager in identifying scope of work changes.
- Coordinate communication among your team members, the customer, and subcontractors as needed.
- Attend job walks and bid meetings as needed to assist the Project Managers in determining the site conditions and developing the scope of work for customer quotations.
- Ensure that all QA/QC policies and procedures are being followed.
- Assist with the training of employees as needed.
- Assume the site related project duties of a working supervisor when required.
- Responsible for the training of crew members in the art of GRP Laminating. Train prospective employees to become integral part of the Field Crew.
- Be available for occasional international assignments outside of your country of residence
- Min Nitec or GCE “O” Level
- At least 5 years of experience supervising personnel in the Petrochemical Industry or a similar work environment.
- Extensive experience working with composite materials, familiar with fiberglass techniques including mold construction, mixing catalyst, curing, post-curing & QA/QC.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)