► Education Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Dover
► 3 years renewable contract
- Handling all administrative processes, including update of student records, matriculation, certification letters, visa applications and other student related matters
- Booking of classroom, computer labs as per the timetable for regular lecture, examination for students and accommodation for the visiting faculty by working closely with the administration department
- Scheduling timetable for Bachelor Programmes by liaising with faculty and the partner university
- Liaise with lecturers and prepare lecture, exam materials and teaching contracts in a timely manner
- Process and verify lecturers claim and submit to finance department
- Preparation and follow up with the faculty for examination including the exam paper, exam instructions, printing of exam papers, seating plan for exams and scanning of answer scripts after the exam
- Ensure that the set up for the classroom is conducive for lectures and examinations
- Provide administrative support to management in the office.
- Release and update of results and arrange for answer script viewing
- Provide administrative support to students’ internship/thesis placement with local or overseas institutions/companies. Assist in conducting student briefings
- Plan and execute events such as graduation, orientation, career opportunity day, Oktoberfest and others
- Student counselling when required and be a contact point with the alumni
- Attend to local or overseas road shows for marketing and outreach purposes if required.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree/ Diploma in any field with 4 years of experience in the similar job scope in education industry;
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Possess a pleasing and friendly personality with a service mindset.
- Possess positive working attitude and be a team player.
- Able to work under pressure and meet reporting deadline.
- Friendly, meticulous and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work on weekends as and when required (Kept to a minimal.)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14849
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
Contact Person: Thung, Summer - Reg.No:R1871138 (email@example.com)