Our Client is an European Company in Manufacturing domain is seeking a HR & Admin Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide full spectrum of HR functional support – operational and strategically to meet the objectives of the company.
- Supervise small HR Team in delivering & administering the full range of HR services.
- Ensure payroll, claims, CPF and levies are processed and paid out on time.
- Ensure compliance to Employment Act, government regulatory requirements and company rules & policies.
- Manage all Union related issues on behalf of the company, establishing close tripartite relations for a harmonious employee-employer relation.
- Review all manpower requests, for replacement or new headcount, temporary or permanent.
- Ensure manpower requests are promptly attended to by arranging for advertisement, shortlisting and interviewing the candidates to ensure ‘person-job & ‘person-culture’ fit.
- Identify training, development, corporate needs and facilitate delivery & recommend suitable courses to fill the gaps and meeting the needs.
- Facilitate staff performance appraisal & promotion exercise yearly - collation of assessment ratings, consolidate and moderate ratings for final approval.
- Facilitate employee communication meetings and manage staff recognition programs.
- Degree with 8 to 10 years of HR experience ;
- Candidate possess a Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and experience in Manufacturing industry will be an advantage;
- Demonstrate maturity, tactfulness and resourcefulness ; and
- Able to Multi task, organise & arrange varied HR initiatives in a fast paced work environment.
EVE LIM | R1113354
Contact Person: Lim, Eve - Reg No:R1113354 (firstname.lastname@example.org)