- Foster and build good customer relationships for revenue growth and customer retention.
- Understand and identify customer’s product needs.
- Aware of market trends and industry information so as to pitch and serve customers better.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction and attend customer meetings with timely commitment.
- Develop long-term customer satisfaction in managing and meeting their requirements.
- Local and overseas travels during course of work required.
- Diploma /Higher qualification with 5 years of relevant sales experience.
- Knowledge in plastics, rubber and metal substrate components are preferred.
- Energetic, self-driven, independent, resourceful, and possess strong client relationship and leadership skills.
- Able to build and maintain good customer relationships management at all levels.
- Responsive, has strong commitment and is result-oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Has integrity and able to take pressure.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R110467
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (email@example.com)