- Achieve or exceed country booking targets set for Flow Controls.
- Portfolio includes control valves, digital valve controllers, engineered solutions, and services.
- Leads a team of sales and indoor sales team on project pursuits, MRO, and account management of EPCs, ESPs (OEM) and enduser sites.
- Develops country plan and implements growth programs which embodies targeted project list, core market share growth, and penetration of new / differentiated technologies.
- Collaborate with Flow Controls Business Unit to drive technology adoption in the selected accounts, industry applications, and in alignment with global directives.
- Generate business opportunities and initiatives in lifecycle services, focusing on turnarounds, service contracts, and site walkdowns.
- Develop and strengthen Sales Effectiveness of the sales team.
- Provides accurate and punctual monthly forecasting reports to drive business goals and objectives.
- Works closely with the business units of Final Control, and other division sales in Singapore to collaborate on key project pursuits and manage critical / key accounts.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering with 5 or more years of sales experience in the process control industry
- Analytical skills coupled with ability to develop and implement strategies
- Effective communication skills across all levels of customer and internal organization.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially influencing skills
- Team managerial experience preferred
- Experience in applying a coaching approach to team management
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R110467
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (email@example.com)