- Work together with electrical and mechanical engineers on the overall design of laboratory measurement systems using optical components.
- Familiar with optical equipment, spectrometers, spectrum analyzers, digital energy meters, laser power meter, etc
- Analyse the measurement result vs simulation/design expects at product level
- Recommend design change to design team per prototype testing results
- Degree or above in Engineering with courses in optics and physics with 2-5 years experiences in optical field
- Experience in lab setup and testing methods. Familiar with Zemax will be added advantage.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities in the following areas:
- Data analysis tools
- Programming skill is preferred
- Effective communication (written and verbal)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R110467
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (email@example.com)