- Plan, conduct and review learning needs analysis for leadership management
- Shape and design curriculum; deliver learning interventions for leadership milestone programmes
- Review and assess the effectiveness of our learning interventions and provide recommendations for improvement
- Support the design and facilitation of knowledge sharing platforms such as lectures, workshops and practice sharing sessions
- At least a Bachelor Degree
- Possess 3 to 6 years working experience in learning design and development
- Some experience handling talent management/ leadership management programmes will be good
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and digital learning technologies will be advantageous.
- Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and resourceful.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14962.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
Contact Person: Chai, Xinyi - Reg No:R1328898 (email@example.com)