- Global Automotive MNC
- Work Location: Lavender MRT
- Working with the customers on all their claims submission.
- Checking on the customer’s claim details
- Submitting and working with the warehouse on the claim process
- Following up the claims with the customers
- Supporting the Customer Solution Team on all claims related issue or communications.
Vendor Claims Communication / Processing
- Working with the various vendors on their inbound errors.
- Working with the various vendors on inbound improvements.
- Follow up with the service provider QC on the stock disposition.
- Updating the Procurement team on the parts final action
Claims KPI Monitoring
- Weekly monitoring on the claims KPI with the service providers.
- Working with the service providers to maintain or achieve agreed KPI:
- Weekly updating on any claims KPI failure
- Monthly evaluation and activities on Service Provider’s:
- Monthly / Quarterly Bonus / Malus Evaluation and Activities
- Inventory Adjustment Monitoring
- Training, monitoring and or implementing HQ guidelines
- Projects that has a direct or indirect impact on Quality aspect.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in relevant educational qualification
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience; preferably with experience with automotive parts / spare parts business.
- Knowledge in SAP is a plus
- Willing to travel to Johor Bahru warehouse monthly
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (email@example.com)