- Semicon Backend Manufacturer
- Work Location: North
- Plan, design and create IT Systems to support Wafer Level Process
- Software Development using SQL, C#/VB.Net to create/change system to cater for processes
- Collect user requirements and translate to codes conforming to programming guidelines and best practices
- Project design by creating new system architecture, data flows and table schema
- Prepare and maintain up-to-date system documentation
- Interested in programming and to create new system architecture from experience
- Other duties as assigned by the IT manager including the possibility to learn other IT disciplines
- Bachelor's Degree/Master in IT, Computer Science, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- System development knowledge using C#, VB, .Net and DB knowledge on MSSQL/Oracle.
- Previous experience in Wafer Level Processing, Semiconductor or Manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Self-motivated individual with passion to learn new things.
- Strong communication & teamwork capability.
- Strong initiative, positive thinking and proactive mindset
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (email@example.com)