- A well-established Semiconductor MNC.
- Monitor and control inventory levels and movements.
- Ensure material supply meet production requirements with optimizing costs.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure supply of materials in place.
- Closely co-work with Engineering team on product change requests and communicate the impact on material planning and schedules.
- Monitor potential excess and coordinate scrap procedure if needed.
- Regularly maintain safety stocks.
- Any other duties and projects assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or Business related.
- At least 1 year relevant experience.
- Possess good knowledge of MRP and MS Excel.
- Strong planning, analytical, reporting and interpersonal skills.
- Mature and independent team player who is able to work in fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Working Location: Ang Mo Kio.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14971.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)