- Semicon Backend Manufacturer
- Work Location: North
- To lead a team of process engineers in setup, qualification and production ramp up activities.
- To set up new devices and process according to customers' requirements.
- To lead in line optimisation and cost control.
- To develop and impart engineering knowledge and know-how to staffs.
- To co-work with other departments in operational activities such as BOM creation, Cost control, Continuous improvement program.
- To liaise with vendor for process yield optimisation and machine quality issues.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in Backend process running high volume, with strong backend process knowledge.
- Knowledgeable in process development/qualification and audits activities of process and new devices.
- Knowledge in: Statistical Process Control (SPC), Out of Control Procedure (OCAP).
- Familiar in semiconductor analysis tools such as JMP and systematic problem-solving approach (i.e. 8D)
- WLCSP development and hand-on set up experience is an advantage
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (email@example.com)