- Aviation IT Solution Organization
- Work Location: East
- 1-year renewable contract
- Willing to travel overseas once or twice a year
- Management of (not execution of): requirements, network design, project & network documents, and business decisions
- Project is properly planned and resourced
- Management of the implementation tasks and milestones
- Project reporting as established by or agreed with SITA management
- Management & control of project changes and scope changes
- Management of handover criteria and signoff with stakeholders
- Ensure that within a given project, the deliverables are on time, within budget, and meet the project specifications, the project quality requirements and the stakeholder expectations.
- Minimum University engineering degree or equivalent.
- At least 8+ year experience, including 3+ year project experience in telecom network solutions, with technical mindset and interest.
- Formal project management training and certification – CAPM, PMP (preferred), PRINCE2 or similar. CCNA certified, CCNP recommended
- Be knowledgeable with industry project management methodologies and practices.
- Be agile with IT & collaboration tools. (including but not limited to : MS Office & Sharepoint, messaging, on-line purchasing, web-conferencing systems)
- Have experience with network or IT service providers. Experience in Air Transport / Airport industry is a plus.
- Good knowledge of WAN, LAN and telecom solutions. SD-WAN experience would be preferred.
- Experience working with Cisco router, switch, firewall products
- Autonomous and agile in changing environments, with a sense of initiative and pro-activity
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)