- A well-established Korean MNC, in Logistics industry.
- Liaising with airline, contractors, overseas agents and customers for arrangement of shipment.
- Checking of rates with airline and provide quotation to customers.
- Liaison person between customers, contractors and operations team.
- Inputting of sales and costs in system.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Diploma in Logistics or Business.
- Minimum 3 years of Export Customer Service experience.
- A good team player and able to Supervise a team.
- Willing to work on 5.5 days' week (alternate Saturdays).
- Working Location: Changi.
- Working Hours: 5.5 days' week (Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm; Saturdays, 8.30am to 1pm).
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14981.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)