- A well-established Korean MNC, in Logistics industry.
- To build, develop and sell ceiling products to meet the sales quota.
- Responsible for sales target set for the business.
- Manage lead generation, prospecting plan development and sales pipeline development to acquire sales.
- Establish and develop a close relationship with developers, architect, design community, main contractor and sub-contractors.
- Prepares and presents quotes and acquires customer orders.
- Involved in sales strategy, sales planning, sales forecast, implement marketing plans and sales activities.
- Work collaboratively with functional peers (Marketing, Operations, and Finance) to ensure a smooth transition from prospect status to client status.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Architectural, Interior Design and Building material products.
- Passionate with strong initiative to drive results.
- Strong communication skills and good interpersonal skills dealing with the various levels in the organisation.
- Preferably good contacts in Architects, Interior Design, Developers, and Building contractors.
- Working Location: Sungei Kedut.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Transport allowances are provided.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14982.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)