Private Bank - CBD
6 months contract - Business Risk
Up to $7000
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and operate business risk controls on first Line activities as required
- Manage FLoD Risk Scorecard and ensure proper tracking, execution and integrity of the Scorecard results
- Conduct training to First Line on requirements of investment suitability, selling procedures s as well as Risk Scorecard
- Conduct thematic reviews of the business to identify risks and controls required in the First Line
- Enhance controls in front-to-back delivery while supporting efficiency in business processes
- Tertiary education with at least 5 years of experience in a banking environment
- Ability to understand risk in First Line activities, proactively design and implement controls
- Experience in Private Banking / Wealth Management Front Office control
- Good understanding of the local regulatory framework relating to AML/CFT as well as FATCA regulations, CRS due diligence etc.
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 15001
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No:
Contact Person: Zhang, Jasmine - Reg No:R1105357 (email@example.com)