- Leading precision engineering solution provider
- Work location: West
- Monitor incoming quality for raw material and outsourced secondary processes (e.g., plating, passivation, deburring, heat treatment etc).
- Follow up supplier disposition for quality rejects and make sure the CAPA (8D) response on timely manner.
- Perform on-site supplier visits for root cause analysis and verification of corrective actions of supplier quality issues.
- Track monthly supplier performance metrics and compile supplier score card periodically.
- Perform supplier audits for new supplier qualification (for secondary processes) based on Company’s requirements.
- Support customer audits at company site (or) at supplier site relating to supplier management area.
- Work with team to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements.
- Ensure supplier compliance and assist with adherence to the company’s Quality Management System requirement.
- Work on customers’ complaints, respond with 8D replies using systematic root cause and make no reoccurrence.
- Work with cross functional teams to resolve operational quality issue which related to supplier.
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering / Quality /Manufacturing or equivalent.
- Min 2-3 years relevant experience in supplier quality
- Strong knowledge in mechanical knowledge.
- Preferably experience in liaising with suppliers n plating, stamping and others secondary process (Electroplating, passivation, deburring, heat treatment & etc)
- Worked in automotive manufacturing environment, preferably in metal stamping.
- Experience in conducting internal/external QMS audits & supplier audits as per automotive requirements.
- Experience in data analysis and developing / tracking supplier metrics, score card etc.
- Familiar with 8D Discipline and Quality tools
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good inter-personal skills to deal with cross-functions, suppliers & management
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)