- Take an aggressive approach in proactively supporting all staff in the base location, collaborating with IT Organization to ensure that staff is operating effectively from an IT support standpoint.
- Work closely with Service Desk to expedite technical problem resolutions, address users’ queries and follow-throughs.
- Partner with Local IT Project Team in providing infrastructure service, new customer startups, internal project including technical investigation and documentation, testing and execution, etc.
- Minimum IT Diploma. Preferably, IT-Certification in Microsoft Tools (MS Office, MCSA).
- 1+ year of technical knowledge on Microsoft Tools; e.g. Microsoft O/S, Office
- Customer service knowledge
- Logistics business knowledge
- Only Singaporean may apply
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15015
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115
Contact Person: Law, Yi Fang - Reg.No.R1113115 (email@example.com)