► MNC, Aviation Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Changi
- Provide consultancy, technical guidance, expertise, solutioning and education on cyber security related framework, best practices, security intelligence, methodology etc
- Conduct risk assessments, document results, and propose and track remediation tasks.
- Routinely assess existing infrastructure, systems, and applications for compliance and vulnerabilities and propose relevant mitigating controls.
- Assess security aspects of new technologies and define security control requirements.
- Identify and assess cyber risks, and recommend and drive cyber security solution and initiatives to improve cyber security of the organization.
- Advise application teams on application security design that is relevant and fit for purpose
- Participate in incident management and handling
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and track remediation status of identified vulnerabilities.
- Maintain awareness and provide security advisory on emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Track latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of latest cyber security technologies.
- Degree in IT or related fields, with 5-6 years relevant information security working experience, especially in the application security space.
- Knowledge of cyber security threats, vulnerabilities, hacking and exploit methods etc.
- Professional security certifications (CISSP, CISA, CCSP, GPEN, CEH etc) preferred.
- Experience in security technologies, practices, application/network/systems architecture and design, tests tools and processes.
- Knowledge and experience in threat hunting, anomaly/compromise detection and analysis will be advantageous.
- Possess positive attitude with drive, initiative, enthusiasm and a keen sense of urgency in resolving high-priority issues.
- Prior experience in Java, web, iOS, Android, AWS development.
- Strong in-depth working knowledge in secure application development techniques (design and coding).
- Strong understanding of Agile, DevSecOps and securing cloud technologies.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15019
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
Contact Person: Thung, Summer - Reg.No:R1871138 (email@example.com)