► MNC, Aviation Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Changi
- Perform the role of application developer, create complex distributed application architecture solutions.
- Support re-designing of application architecture, based on micro service architecture.
- Records all specifications that are involved in the development and coding process.
- Track and identify feasible airline IT applications and technologies for potential adoption by business.
- Understand and analyze business requirements to provide solutions for new applications and system enhancements.
- Degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- At least 2-3 years of development experience (familiar with various software development practices, e.g. agile software development methodologies) in the following areas:
- REST API with security development life cycles skills
- HTML5, NodeJs, AngularJS, React, JQuery, Bootstrap, Solidity, Java etc.
- Database technical knowledge in the areas of general SQL and PL/SQL.
- iOS and / or Android mobile app development
- Experience in cloud computing platform - AWS, MS Azure.
- Should have strong analytical and software development skills.
- Experience in non-SQL databases.
- Strong knowledge of application design patterns.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15022
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
Contact Person: Thung, Summer - Reg.No:R1871138 (email@example.com)