- Identify opportunities and develop platforms in the Greater China markets to advance company's interests
- Establish strategic contacts through the engagement of existing and new partners
- Support priorities through the provision of strong support to various collaboration projects
- Guide the team in tracking developments, carrying out research, drafting briefs and strategy papers for senior management
- Plan and organise activities to implement department’s engagement strategies in overseas markets
- Lead or participate in special projects
- Recognized Degree
- At least 12 years of experience with at least 5 years in a leadership position
- Have experience working with government bodies
- A keen interest in international affairs and innovation
- Possess business acumen or understanding of innovation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in the Chinese language to liaise with Chinese business partners
- Prior working experience engaging or working in the Greater China market
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15045.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898