Private Bank – Downtown / Raffles Place
IT Infrastructure, Logistic and Facilities
- Ensure IT Infrastructure, Facilities and Security operational readiness (telecom, network, server, storage, etc.) for Singapore and Taipei branch
- Provide instant support and troubleshoot for the colleagues in the office such as their PCs,, phones, mobile solutions, printers, computer applications, etc.)
- Manage and administer servers, systems and accounts
- Provide, as a team, standby on phone support service 24/7 for IT & Logistics activities/incidents
- Manage the physical security infrastructure and administration, in collaboration with local security vendor and building management
- Manage and implement IT & Logistics projects in coordination with Corporate IT & Logistics specialists
- Manage facility services and maintenance (lighting, air-con, electricity, general cleaning, workplace shifting, fire safety, asset inventory etc.)
- To perform any other ad-hoc IT & Logistics duties as assigned
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines with minimum 5 years of working experiences
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and hands on
- Open to manage man-hour logistics
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 15055
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357
Contact Person: Zhang, Jasmine - Reg No:R1105357 (email@example.com)