- Deal with compilation of visa applications
- Responsible for immigration matters which include lodging permanent residence visa and citizenship applications
- Liaise with Immigration Department of various countries' destinations, eg. Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United States, Europe, Malaysia, Singapore, etc.
- Attend to clients’ queries and completion of formalities when applications were processing and being approved subsequently.
- Research for information regarding immigration matters
- Meet up and liaise with clients to collect documents
- Other general administrative work
- Create and update data library
- Minimum 2 year working expereince in Bnaking or related indusrty.
- Training will be provided.
- Willing to work on Alternate Saturday (9am to 1pm).
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843