►Worldwide Manufacturing Company with 100 years of growth
►Office Hour: 8.00am – 4.30pm (Monday – Friday)
►Transport is provided at Jurong East
- Schedule daily, weekly and monthly routine work for contractor and monitor the progress.
- Upkeep storage warehouse equipment such as; hand pallet truck, trolley, electric power pallet truck, vacuum cleaner etc.
- Check all supplier specification on every item delivered by comparing to required specification.
- Check and confirm the material received is correct in term of Lot No, quantity, supplier’s COA against company’s requirement and visual quality.
- Supervise the contractor to store the received material in correct order (FIFO).
- Input daily consumption/receiving quantity into PC for raw material/chemical stock balance and counter-check by physical count once per week.
- Monitor and conduct physical count of raw material once per week, to ensure all material is sufficient for production requirement.
- Nitec / Diploma from related Engineering disciplines;
- Preferred 2 years of relevant experience in process operations within Petrochemical / Pharmaceutical industries;
- Supervision of contractors to ensure safe and efficient execution of work.
Contact Person: Wong, Tiing Hua - Reg No:R1328106 (email@example.com)