► Aviation Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Changi
► 1 year contract
- Working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our application
- In-depth experience working on our B2C applications
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Develop clean code using relevant design patterns.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Any relevant ad-hoc duties.
- This is a sole contributor role
- Degree, preferably in IT
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Proficient experience using Spring Boot, React and Next.js.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like GitHub.
- Knowledge in all stages of software development
- Development experience for both mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Experience with Extreme Programming processes like TDD and Pair Programming.
- Familiar with Cloud services like AWS and Google Cloud
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15086
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
Contact Person: Thung, Summer - Reg.No:R1871138 (email@example.com)