- Responsible for design, programming, debugging, testing, modifications and deployment of application.
- Coordinate with different departments for system/software requirement and implementation/ user training phase.
- Implement software enhancements/ migration to existing legacy software systems.
- Troubleshoot software applications and related issues in the production floor.
- Ensure that the developed modules meet expectation, quality standards and within the proposed schedule.
- Effectively documenting issues and consistently providing regular status and progress updates towards project milestones.
- Diploma / Degree in Computing or related fields, at least 2 years of related working experience.
- Experience on C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET Core, Java
- Familiar with Oracle & SQL server database
- Familiar with object-oriented programming technical skills and design principles
- Must have experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) programming
- Experience in a Python programming will be an advantage
- Be proactive and possess good communication and interpersonal skills within a team environment.
- Candidates with no experiences are welcome to apply.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15087
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (email@example.com)