► Healthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Toa Payoh
- To drive and support the Foundation's overall fundraising efforts through planning and implementation of donor stewardship and engagement programmes.
- Acquisition and management of in-kind sponsorship.
- Corporate donor/partner solicitation and stewardship
- Lead or support the planning and execution of fundraising events.
- Prepare funding proposals, donation appeals and appreciation letters.
- Conduct research and analysis for donor projects.
- Prepare regular reports for internal and external reporting.
- Support Foundation projects/events when required
- Diploma in Business Administration/Marketing or Communications with minimum 4 years’ experience in Business Development and Account Management in a large organisation.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint, excellent writing skill and effectively bilingual
- Corporate fundraising experience is highly preferred.
- Pleasant disposition, bubbly personality, positive mindset and high energy level.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15091
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
Contact Person: Thung, Summer - Reg.No:R1871138 (email@example.com)