- European MNC semicon equipment maker
- Work location: West
- 2nd and 3rd level support for SAP users (Key users = 1st level support)
- Regular training for key users.
- Communicate changes to the key users.
- Pro-actively recognize important potential in processes, and discuss them with the ERP team.
- Recognize and log systematic errors.
- Work on strategies to improve known systematic errors or process gaps.
- Implement and communicate approved changes.
- Decide about changes and feasibility of changing processes
- Report the general performance of SAP to Manager ERP Asia
- Report about requests, content, consequences for daily use, improvement possibilities, progress of requests to the ERP team.
- Report about illness, holiday, local request, to Manager ERP Asia
- Create and maintain all relevant documentation.
- Ensure that tickets are solved
- Take initiatives to adjust the SAP system and communicate these to the users when changes in the organization occur.
- Take initiatives to propose SAP improvements to the ERP team
- Part of projects and rollouts
- Degree holder with Minimum 5 years SAP support experience
- Good SAP knowledge preferably in all modules
- Experienced support experience in SAP SD and/or FI/CO is a MUST
- Knowledge in SAP HR as added advantage
- Basic ABAP knowledge (debugging)
- Experience with Change management
- Strong overview of the Financial / Sales & Distribution business processes
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)