• Responsible for preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance, fault investigation, isolation and rectification of Electrical equipment in the plant area as designated by the Asset Lead.
• Oversee all maintenance activities of Principal/Senior Technical Officers, Technical Officers, Technicians.
• Obtain Permit-To-Work and ensure proper & safe equipment isolation for maintenance work.
• Co-ordination with other maintenance sections in maintenance and project works.
• Procurement of spare parts, equipment and establish service contracts with external firms to meet maintenance requirements.
• Study and review existing Electrical systems and upgrade equipment/systems where possible to improve reliability and efficiency of the plants.
• Review, check and evaluate specifications, engineering drawing and design concept of new plant and equipment. Ensure proper installation of systems in accordance with contract specifications
• Enforce safety rules and regulations in all maintenance work in the plant.
• Conduct safety inspections of plant to promote safety consciousness of staff and workers.
• Co-ordinate and vet tender, written, verbal quotations and evaluation papers initiated by Engineers, and Principal/Senior Technical Officer before submission to Head of Section (HOS) for approval/signature.
• Periodic review of maintenance procedure to adjust to changing operating environment and additions of new equipment.
• Assist HOS and Asset Lead in administrative work and Duties.
• Plan and schedule CCPs works including work procedures, safety precautions, labour, materials and equipment
• Carry out engineering study of CCPs modification and enhancement
• Provide technical support in the investigation of plant problems
• Carrying out routine and corrective maintenance programme of all electrical equipment.
• Rectification of faults on the electrical systems.
• Assisting his asset lead in carrying out switching and isolation of low voltage equipment.
• Monitoring and control of contract works to ensure compliance with technical specifications, code of practice, scope of work and to enforce safety regulations.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering recognized by the Professional Engineer Board of Singapore (PEB)
• Preferably with at least 3 years of engineering experience in similar role and responsibilities.
• Broad background of generation, transmission, distribution and power systems
• Good knowledge of combined cycle power plant maintenance, strategies and procedures
• Independent, self-motivated, results-driven and a good sense of teamworking skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)