► MNC, Electronic Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Tampines
► 1 year contract (Subject to renewable and conversion)
- Full spectrum of human resources and general administration supports
- Compensation & Benefits. Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Labor Law Compliance, Training & internal compliances to HQ policy
- General Affairs covers general office management, executive secretaries, liaison with Company Secretary’s office, travel arrangement, logistic coordination and other administrative roles
- Prepare expense claims, facilitate travel arrangement, meeting and TV conference arrangement for Managing Director
- Leave, annual health checks and insurance claims management
- Assist in on boarding program and staff training coordination
- Provide Secretarial support to Managing Director
- Assist in general administration budgeting, fixed assets checks coordination
- Maintaining schedule for Managing Director including scheduling appointment, logistics arrangement for guests, and coordinate with MD’s driver
- Assist in coordination with corporate secretary, legal and notary public
- Perform General administration duties including office management
- Diploma certificate in HR or Business studies with at least 2 years of working experience in HRM & GA.
- Experience in administration and secretarial duties
- Proactive at all times and with the ability to priorities urgent duties
- Must able to work with different level of staff.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15108
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
Contact Person: Thung, Summer - Reg.No:R1871138 (email@example.com)