► Office Hour
► Working Location: Harbourfront
- Manage full spectrum of recruitment and selection activities
- Provide recruitment support to SEA subsidiaries.
- Partner with the hiring managers to understand current and future recruiting demands.
- Lead recruiting events and sourcing activities.
- Provide new hire information to payroll vendor.
- Proactively manage candidate pools to fill open positions and build future candidate pool.
- Source, screen, shortlist and conduct candidate interviews.
- Present shortlisted candidates to hiring managers.
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques to attract best candidates, including but not limited to direct sourcing, internet recruiting, employee referral programme etc.
- Perform or co-ordinate reference checks.
- Organize new hire orientations (Day 1 and quarterly).
- Advise hiring manager on recruiting procedures and policies.
- Manage the job offer process, including internal salary benchmarking and co-ordination of pre-employment checks.
- Develop internship programme.
- Compile and analyse monthly headcount reporting including employee turnover reporting.
- Streamline recruiting process, if necessary.
- Manage on boarding activities for new hires.
- Participate in projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in HRM/Business Administration with at least 5 years of recruiting experience in MNC environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Good project management skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15118
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
Contact Person: Thung, Summer - Reg.No:R1871138 (firstname.lastname@example.org)