- US MNC in providing Semicon Testing service
- Work Location: North East
- Responsible for developing production test solutions for system-on-chips with high Analog content like Analog to Digital Converter (ADC), Digital to Analog Converter (DCA), LDO and PLL.
- Test development will include test planning, test hardware development, test software development, test solution debug and test solution offload to wafer fabs and final-test factories.
- Work under the supervision and mentorship of very experienced professionals.
- Work in a global cross-functional team with great opportunity for professional growth through travel, interaction with design and system teams and close coordination with semiconductor factories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering
- 3+ years of work experience in semiconductor production test development on Analog products
- Strong hardware and software knowledge, good debug skills, statistical and analytical knowledge with knowledge of design-of-experiments
- Strong software skills: PERL, PYTHON, C++ and JAVA
- Knowledge in Advantest V93000
- Strong Knowledge in Mixed signal Testing for modules like ADC, DAC, PLL and LDO’s
- Test method development and debug on high analog content on System on Chip.
- Excellent communication skills
- Open minded with “can-do” attitude.
- Experience in releasing semiconductor products to manufacturing facilities is a strong plus
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)