- Prepare related documents, including offer letters, student agreements, admission report.
- Handling all admission inquiries and processes, e.g. student visa, and medical insurance.
- Liaise with students and Accounts Department for payment of tuition fees.
- Participate in local or overseas student recruitment activities.
- Managing and updating of student records.
- Support in all orientation programmes and matriculation processes.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- A Degree or a recognised diploma from local polytechnics.
- Meticulous and attentive to details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Access) with excel analytics skill preferred
- Ability to work independently with initiative and minimum supervision, but is also a team player with strong communication, writing skills;
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15141
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609