- Provide organizational development and change management support to business units and cross functional teams in their transformation efforts
- Design and deliver capability and/or engagement programmes to align with organization's goals
- Strategize and formulate effective organizational development and change management, especially in the areas of digital transformation and Systems implementation
- Partner with internal departments to develop collaterials and communications for change management initiatives
- Deal and establish interaction with Senior management to adopt and implement change initiatives effectively
- Degree holder with at least 5 to 8 years of working experience in leading OD/CM initiatives
- Experienced in consulting for digital transformation projects and/ or change impact assessment work
- Able to manage projects
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to multi-task and manage concurrent projects
- Strong people communication skills
- Only Singaporeans may apply
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15145.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
Contact Person: Chai, Xinyi - Reg No:R1328898 (firstname.lastname@example.org)