- Assist with preparation of the audit engagement planning, including risk assessment and audit scope development
- Perform walkthroughs with process owners to identify key processes and controls, as well as identify gaps
- Plan, develop, and execute audit programs to adequately identify and assess risks
- Prepare audit documentation in a clear, concise, and timely manner
- Utilize data analytics to properly scope, test, and provide context to findings and observations.
- Perform Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Controls testing and review testing procedures performed by other team members.
- Participate in other projects or assignments as requested by Manager.
- Accounting / Finance or Business Degree
- Possess relevant professional certification (CIA/ CA/ CFE)
- At least 5 to 6 years of audit/ internal audit experience
- Korean speaking as role will be required to liaise with Korean counterparts
- Good knowledge of internal controls, the COSO internal control framework, SOX 404 requirements, US GAAP
- Preferably with experience either from Manufacturing/ Technology/ Semicon industry
- Experience in systems like SAP, Concur, Workiva and Blackline will be an advantage.
- Ability to travel up to 30% regionally
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15151.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
Contact Person: Chai, Xinyi - Reg No:R1328898 (email@example.com)