- Lead the planning, fieldwork, and reporting phases, including documentation and communication to ensure conformance
- Establish the audit project timeline and manage the audit engagement, including managing the Internal Audit project team, to meet milestones and deliverables.
- Determine the appropriate risk-based scope for each audit engagement. Prepare for and lead audit kick-off, update, and close meetings.
- Conduct audit testing when necessary and document results.
- Track, monitor, and validate completion of audit observation remediation plans.
- Actively participate and add value in the assessing the adequacy of management responses and corrective actions implemented.
- Participate in or lead internal ethics and fraud investigations
- Degree in Accountancy/ Finance or related field
- At least 8 to 12 years of audit experience in global, technology manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in forensic accounting is a MUST
- Strong knowledge of internal controls, the COSO internal control framework, SOX 404 requirements, US GAAP
- Possess excellent project management skills
- Ability to travel
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15152.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
Contact Person: Chai, Xinyi - Reg No:R1328898 (firstname.lastname@example.org)