- Our client is a manufacturing MNC located in the North region.
- Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Contract duration : 1-year contract
- Manage day to day operations by coordinating on all aspects of product inquiries, order entry, production schedule and logistics arrangements to ensure timely delivery to customers
- Perform trend analysis to ensure optimal inventory level to shorten the order cycle time
- Work closely with each Business Units to ensure sufficient stock on promotional items
- Handle product feedback and complaints from customers
- Any other duties/projects as required and assigned by Manager
- Diploma in Logistics / Supply Chain or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in manufacturing environment
- Candidate with shipping knowledge (e.g. IATA) will be an added advantage.
- Possess SAP knowledge
- Able to work with tight deadlines to meet customers’ requirements
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15161
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609
Contact Person: Goh, Bao Yee - Reg No:R1766609 (firstname.lastname@example.org)