- Our client is a manufacturing MNC located in the North region.
- Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Support day-to-day functions within Material Management team
- Handle daily raw material replenishment to support customers’ orders and forecast
- Review and expedite raw material to support surge in demand
- Ensure optimum inventory and manage slow mover for non-conformance item
- Min Diploma in Logistics / Supply Chain
- At least 2 years of experience in Material Planning and Inventory Management
- Knowledge in SAP is highly preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15163
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609
Contact Person: Goh, Bao Yee - Reg No:R1766609 (firstname.lastname@example.org)