- Our client is a well-established firm in public sector.
- Conduct research to identify and understand domain area in the public sector to provide insights in the policy domain
- Create research outputs in the form of cases, papers or articles in the domain area
- Analyse findings to develop learning contents that can contribute to the trainings e.g. Forum, workshops and discussions
- Work closely with L&D experts to ensure effectiveness in delivery of training contents through curriculum, programmes and activites
- Tertiary education in any field
- Experience and/or keen interest in research or policy work related to governance and policy, especially in the public communications and engagement sector.
- Keen interest in domain area and experience in research and analytical work on domain area issues.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15164
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609
Contact Person: Goh, Bao Yee - Reg No:R1766609 (email@example.com)