- Our client is a telecommunications industry company located in the Central region.
- Working hours : Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 6.00pm (must be able to work on weekends, PH whenever necessary)
- Supporting Chairman, Chairman’s family or extended family members
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to Chairman
- Work closely with Personal Assistant to ensure full spectrum of support to Chairman’s work and personal matters
- Perform calendar management to Chairman and the family members e.g. appointment, dining arrangement, flight schedules
- Make travel arrangements such as flight and hotel booking, transport arrangement etc.
- Act as the main point of contact between executive and stakeholders
- Prepare meeting materials and take meeting minutes
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Background in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3 years of solid experience in hospitality industry
- A strong team player who can meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Ready to work on weekends / late evenings on occasional weekends for personal & business-related functions
- Must have experience in support Director level
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609
Contact Person: Goh, Bao Yee - Reg No:R1766609 (firstname.lastname@example.org)