- Work with Business users on information requirements and outline suitable O365 and other solution to promote engagement, communication and knowledge management
- Develop and support .NET web application and Sharepoint application.
- Coordinate with users, vendors & IT teams to ensure timely
- Monitor the product roadmap for periodic upgrades and new releases
- Provide on-going technical assistance, troubleshooting, and training to end users.
- Involved in development life cycle (Analysis, Design, Development and Testing) phases.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the company
- Degree/Diploma in Information Systems, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Working experience in developing and coding Sharepoint applications is a must
- Experience in Office 365
- Knowledge in Learning Management Systems (LMS), Take & Reservation Management and E_Commerce website maintenance is preferred.
- Able to work independently
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15176
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (email@example.com)